max Seated Capacity Limit: 300. Please see percentage allowed below.
• Require everyone who enters the event to adhere to strict social distancing protocols.
• Require everyone who enters the event to adhere to state mask mandates.
• Ensure we maintain a healthy event environment for all. Team members, vendors and guests showing possible symptoms of COVID-19 – including, but not limited to fever and persistent cough – will not be allowed on premise. Furthermore, anyone who is known to have come into contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-quarantine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
• Provide team members with recommended personal protective gear, including but not limited to masks.
• Encourage team members, vendors and guests to wash hands with increased frequency and duration throughout the day.
• Avoid handshaking and/or any other direct personal contact.
• Adhere to the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
• Comply with any mandates or recommendations from local and state health departments.
• Reiterate best practices and preventative measures with team members at the start of each shift.
• Increase frequency of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices.